Objectives and Functions
An important goal of the University is to provide focus and direction in an integrated (w)holistic manner to current efforts in different multidisciplinary areas of science and humanities, including: earth and space sciences; remote sensing from different platforms; climate, weather, and environment; food and agriculture; integrated health and medicine; global environmental policy; national defense and security; K-16 education courses; philosophy; cognitive systems; languages; etc.
A function of the University is to provide a mechanism whereby researchers and educators situated at various universities and research organizations can come together on problems that can be analyzed in greater depth and breadth than is possible in an individual research environment. In addition, it can provide a venue for researchers and educators to come together periodically to meaningfully participate in large-scale projects and education courses that by their nature are inappropriate or not well-suited for inclusion in the normal on-campus research or in industry.
The University has been able to draw upon a large group of internationally known researchers, educators, and administrators with varied backgrounds who are willing to be involved in the search for solutions to mankind’s current scientific, educational, environmental, societal and defense problems, and have a strong desire to participate in and contribute to the development of national science and technology as well as arts and humanities.
- Sciences (Quantum Physics, Chem-bio, Earth/Space, Environmental, etc.)
- Technology (Laser, Electro-optical, Nano-sats, Medical, etc.)
- Engineering (Systems, Optical, Aero-, Electrical, Mechanical, etc.)
- Mathematics (Calculus, Statistics, etc.)
- Medicine (Integrative Medicine, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, etc.)
- Health (Yoga Therapy, Nutrition, Disease Control, etc.)
- Food & Agriculture (Sustainable Biodynamics, etc.)
- Languages (Sanskrit, Hindi/ Urdu, Spanish, etc.);
- Philosophy & Religious Studies (Dharma, Religions, Interfaith, etc.);
- Arts (Performing & Fine Arts, Film-making, etc.);
- Business (E-Business, Strategic Planning, etc.)